This easy and quick flavorful dish is great over warm, freshly baked biscuits. This dish can be the main course or served on the side with scrambled eggs and hash browns.
1 pound bulk pork sausage
1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
1 soup can filled with 2% milk
1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 cup sour cream
- In a heavy skillet, brown and crumble sausage over medium heat until fully cooked.
- Drain and set aside.
- In the same skillet, combine soup and milk.
- Add mustard, seasoned salt and pepper; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat. Add sausage and sour cream.
- Simmer until heated through (do not boil).
- Serve over warm biscuits.
- Serves: 4 to 6 (3-1/2 cups gravy)
Please call 1-330-893-3068 or 1-800-320-3338
of 8:15 am and 9:00 pm to make reservations.
Toll Free: 1-800-320-3338 ·
5523 TWP 358 (East Street) Berlin, OH 44610
PO Box 307 · Berlin OH 44610